Welcome to Sea of Serenity.net! As of November 11th, 2013, we are officially open!
This will be a website dedicated to more in-depth looks at the Sailor Moon series, but first we will be starting with our flagship feature: Translations of the Sailor Moon Musicals (SeraMyu). Currently six are available:
These translations are completely original. They are as follows:
- 1993 Summer – Spin-off – The Dark Kingdom Resurrection Chapter
- 1994 Summer – Usagi – The Road to Become the Soldier of Love
- 1997 Summer – The Eternal Legend
- 1999 Summer – The Legend of Kaguya Island (Revised Edition) –
Summer Vacation! The Jewel Expedition Party
- 2000 Summer – Decisive Battle / The Forest of Transylvania –
A New Arrival! The Soldiers Who Protect Chibimoon
- 2005 Winter – The New Legend of Kaguya Island (Revised Edition) – Marinamoon Final
The most significant of these is Summer 1999 which has never been translated before. The purpose of these new translations will be to give SeraMyu a consistent style of translation, with so many different translators over the years, there has never been a consistent style and musicals can be come more difficult to discuss. We intend to translate all 26 recorded shows.
That is not to say SeaofSerenity will be a primary translation or download site. We will be primarily focused on Sailor Moon discussion and information with the likes of character profiles, episode guides and essays. However we will be making our debut with Musical Translations.
SeaofSerenity.net is a work in progress so please bear with us! We will be adding content to the site as often as possible so keep checking back!